Poor widdle Bento has a stuffy node. He is coughing and choking here and there - probably on excess saliva and some mucus. I don't think it is a cold, more like he is teething as he has had small fevers throughout the day. I gave him Tylenol for the first time tonight so hopefully he can get a decent nights sleep.
Emma impressed our ATT U-Verse technician today with her language skills. His daughter is about to turn 3 and he said Emma speaks much more clearly and has a wider vocabulary range than his daughter. At one point she was showing off by jumping on the couch. She landed wrong and flipped head first onto the floor. I scooped her up fast to inspect the damage - no blood and no fat lips, just scared the crap out of her... and me! After she calmed down she said, "Emma fall off cough, hit head floor, Emma ouchie on face!" I tried to hold back the smile but was impressed myself with her 3 part sentence.
As I mentioned her diet is becoming more and more Supermodel like - a grape here, a bite of egg there. Today she actually did very good. She ate an entire egg and 1/2 waffle for breakfast, a 1/2 banana for snack, 8 cubes of tofu and some celery for lunch, 1/2 blueberry breakfast bar for snack, 5 stalks of asparagus and 2 bites of rice and one bite of chicken for dinner. For a late night snack she had a yogurt stick and a slice of turkey. All this plus 3 glasses of milk. Now that I look at it all typed out, it seems like a lot! But wow, it is so little compared to what she used to eat! (I was pleased with the 5 stalks of asparagus - what kid loves asparagus!?!) She is really leaning down - I think Ben is sucking up her excess fat! This little guy isn't so little anymore. I got a great shot of my little Michelin man in the bathtub tonight, I'll try to post it tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment