Wednesday, August 12, 2009

PS the Blueberry muffins tasted GREAT! Finally.

Oh where, oh where has my sweet little girl gone?

This afternoon was one feisty Emzilla moment after another. She had such an awesome morning playing at Porter's house while I was at work. But after she woke up from her nap the beast within woke, too!

She TORTURED the dogs again chasing them all over with that stupid popper, saying, "Gonna getchew, dogs!" She threw one tantrum after another even when I offered to let her relax with Ni Hao, Kai Lan. I couldn't feed Ben or make dinner without her fussing up a storm. She kept stealing Ben's pacifiers, at one point she had three in her mouth. I tried to make blueberry muffins for dessert and she was screaming at me because "Emma no like BLUEBERRIES!!!!" Oh contraire - little one.

Then all of a sudden a switch in her head went, POP, and she turned back into sweet Emma and was heaps of fun the rest of the night. I gave her dinner - pork chops, green beans and carrots, and brown rice. She ate every last bite saying, "Mommy, I like your chicken!" Whatever, it's white meat... When I offered her some blueberry muffin, she said, "Oh, Mama, so good." She grabbed the muffin paper bottom and shoved it in her mouth chewing on it running all over the house laughing, "Emma fast! Emma fast!"

Finally, after her bath, Apollo was staring at us as I was drying her off. He was panting like crazy because he was hot and he looked a bit Kujo-esque. I said, "Doedoe GO! You're freakin' me out." Of course Emma, parrots me, "Doedoe, go, freakin' out." Don't tell Daddy, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment