Monday, June 13, 2011

Today was GOOD.

Me and my girl at the zoo today. A much BETTER experience than last week, but I am too tired to write about it tonight. What I will say though, is I stepped on the scale this morning and I have lost 17 pounds since April 9th! SEVENTEEN. I am almost at what I consider my ideal weight, only 5 more to go! Last week I was at the thrift store trying on dresses and I made it into sizes I haven't seen since my junior year in college when I returned to the USA after a semester abroad where I was so poor I only ate carrots and potatoes and protein shakes for 4 months! Ha! All accomplished by counting every single calorie that crossed my tongue. Turns out, if you eat a lot of calories you will gain weight, but if you limit yourself you will lose weight. How 'bout them apples!

2 comments:

  1. You do look so amazing. Between the 17 pounds and the nice sunny glow you've gotten, you're smoke'n.

    ReplyDelete