Tuesday, August 3, 2010

In need of a shopping spree?

Yesterday I caught Ben drinking from a sippy cup in the kid's bedroom that had unknowingly been there for about a week. I panicked and yelled across the apartment, "BEN, NOOOOO!" Then I lunged into the room ripping the cup out of his hands chanting, "Please be apple juice. Please be apple juice. Please be apple juice." I guess I figured week old apple juice would do less damage to his already fragile GI tract than curdled milk... Thankfully God was listening and it was apple juice!

Tonight after work Daddy changed into shorts and a tee shirt. As I am still catching up on laundry from our week away, he grabbed a shirt from the bottom of his drawer he hasn't worn for years and didn't really pay much attention to it when he put it on. 2 hours later as he was helping Emma on the potty before bed, she said to him, "Is that a picture of Mommy on your shirt? What is she doing?" I heard this from the living room and for the life of me I had no idea what shirt he was wearing as I hadn't paid much attention to it (neither did he...). Turns out it was an OLD Hustler Home Crew shirt with a faded outline of a very voluptuous half naked pretty lady leaning up against a motorcycle quite provocatively. Next thing I know Daddy has changed his shirt and I found the old one in the trash can in our bedroom. HA!

1 comment: