Emma needs to go to the doctor tomorrow. She is her usual feisty fun self, but she is on day three of diarrhea. Today she ate one egg and one piece of turkey bacon for breakfast, no lunch, no snacks, 2 crackers and a half of an egg for dinner. That is it. She drank her usual 18 ounces of milk and 2 cups of 1/2 juice half water. I don't know how she is not starving hungry. When I ask her if she feels bad - hurty tummy or whatever, she says she is perfectly fine and because her demeaner is so normal, I believe her.
I was trying not to worry too much about it because she is so happy go lucky, but where do I draw the line and start worrying? This parenting gig can be hard sometimes.
that is not much. well good luck. i've never had the no eating prob with kids, but if they don't there is always an issue...cause they are good eaters. glad she is happy
ReplyDelete