In all of the viral madness I forgot to mention 3 totally fun outings. Firstly, Emma and I had a girl's day out and saw BLUES CLUES LIVE at the theatre in the village which happens to be across the street from Emma's new preschool. Since it was a beautiful day, I decided that we would walk home after the show to see how long it would take and if it would be something I would want to do on a regular basis once school started. I am happy to report it was the perfect walk and I am excited to see real exercise in my future again.
While the girls were away, the boys went and played. As you can hear in the video, Daddy, too, got in a little exercise!!
Finally, last evening we went up the street to the Greek Orthodox Church's Summer Festival and filled our bellies with some of the best SOUVLAKI and SPANAKOPITA we have ever tasted. Afterward we walked around the little fair and Emma requested a ride on the Pink Elephants. She was so excited! You can't quite see it here, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE her smile in the video after the first loop.
No comments:
Post a Comment