The great toy purge of 2013 happened this morning after Em got on the school bus. Peg+cat comes on at 9:00am so I knew I had 30 good minutes to make it happen. (I approve so very much of this Math show! Check it out!)
I was able to pack up 7 TJs bags for delivery to the local thrift shop with only one Ben interruption.
 |
| Reduce! Reuse! Recycle! |
After he spied me packing up toys for "kids who don't have any", he pulled out his train set just to be sure I was aware that I was NOT TO give it away. Ha! Whatever works...
 |
| I am still an engineer, ma! |
The great toy purge was necessary as this red guy is coming to town soon. We went to visit him on Saturday. It was freezing and windy at our favorite spot where you have to wait in line OUTSIDE to see him, so we opted to find him at an alternate location - a fire house the next town over! The kids were so well behaved, got to chat with him for a bit, then eat a ton of cookies and climb all over the big fire truck. Sweet!
 |
| You better watch out... |
No comments:
Post a Comment