Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What to do, what to do?

Ben had his second day of a full 2 1/2 hours of preschool today! I spent the entire time exercising and reading a good biography.

Or not.

I dropped him at school, hit the post office and the library (to grab the 1st Harry Potter movie for Em and Daddy's "date night"). Then I co-chaired the PTA "Classroom Parent Selection", and afterwards raced over to 'Crapblevision' to return a cable card that I do not need because our 2005 TV continues to be the world's awesomest TV (has a tuner built in) so I don't need to pay extra for a box or card.

I picked up Ben at Noon to another heartwarming moment of, "MOMMY!!" giant hugs giant hugs giant hugs. This kid sure knows how to make his mama feel loved!!

We played the afternoon away until Em came home from school NOT herself. She said she didn't feel very good and by bed time had a hearty cough and a mid grade fever. Boo. Our pals just called reporting in with Strep throat... Boo hoo! We might be in for a trip to the pediatrician tomorrow morning. We'll see how the night goes...

I still need to blog about the wedding and soccer and sooooooooo much more. Soon, I promise, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment