Gramma Lou is here! Gramma Lou is here!
That's all I need to write. Good night!
Okay, I'll give you a bit more. Daddy and I actually had a date tonight. Okay so we went to Best Buy to price out tvs and play with an iPad - neither of which we will be buying anytime soon, but what is important here is that after dinner Gramma Lou said, "Go, I'll bathe the kiddos and put them to bed." We were only gone 90 minutes - and it felt WEIRD. Naked. Daddy and I are never together sans kids. I certainly enjoyed it, but I will admit that at one point I saw a Mom carrying a little boy Ben's age and my heart strings tugged a bit. Here I have been blaming the separation anxiety on Benny, but it really is me! Ha!
We are off to Anaheim for a two day conference (once again Gramma Lou swoops in to save the childcare day...) so I'll catch you when we return.
An American Tail... Emma's new obsession.
No comments:
Post a Comment