Wednesday, April 14, 2010

short and sweet

Gramma Lou is gone. Boohooohooohooo.

I dropped Gramma off at LAX early this morning. I got home at 6:05am and Benny was just waking up. Emma got up at 7:30 and while eating breakfast all of the sudden asked, "Hey! Where's Gramma Lou?" Gramma Lou, thank you for all your love and support not just the past week but for all of my 38 years. I love you and appreciate you and think you are one FABULOUS lady. Emma isn't lying when she says, "Gramma Lou is a superstar!"

I can always tell when Gramma has been here because Emma's vernacular changes. She usually wakes up saying "I wanna watch a movie," or "I wanna watch a dvd." This morning she woke up demanding, "I wanna watch a video!" She has never ever used the "video" and all of a sudden that is what she wants (sorry to "date" you Gramma!).

Gramma bought herself an APPLE laptop while she was here (finally!! welcome to the club, Gramma!). We got it set up (took all of 3 minutes) and she was surfing away on the internet. Emma just asked me while blogging, "Can I watch Dora on Gramma Lou's computer?" haha!

Lots to write about - children clammerin'. Be back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment