Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mr. Sandman

We had to stop by Petsmart to get Apollo a new harness the other day. Emma LOVES the pet store as she enjoys seeing all the animals on display. When I asked her what kind of animals we were going to see, she said, "We are gonna see doggies, and birds, and fish, and Linny and Tuck." HA! Linny is the guinea pig and Tuck is the turtle from one of her favorite shows, The Wonder Pets.

From there we headed to the mall to meet Daddy for lunch and playtime in the playground. As we pulled into the parking lot on the Target side of the mall, Emma got all cranky with me, "NO, MOMMY! WE NOT GO TARGET! WE GO PLAYGROUND!" I tried to assure her that we were just parking in the parking lot next to Target which is next to the playground, but she gave me the stinkeye from the back seat as if I were trying to pull one over on her. What does that tell you about our shopping habits that my 2 3/4 year old recognizes a Target when she sees one?

We enjoyed another lovely day at the "squirrel park" with our buddies yesterday. The usual fun and games ensued, but rather than tell you about them, I will provide visuals and you can imagine the fun we had... (click on the pics to enlarge them)



Yes, Emma is upset because she is stuck and can't climb down and I had to go get the camera and take the picture before rescuing her. That's okay, right? She got over it quick, as witnessed in the the adjoining picture of her and her pals "chasing squirrels."


Finally, Ben consumed about a pound of sand while playing. He falls face first into the sand pits with his mouth open every time. Will he ever learn? Good thing his good looks will get him far in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment