Ooooooooh, I am so excited. My Eureka floor steamer came in today and I steam cleaned my tile and hardwood floors. They look so fabulous - no more dried droplets of milk and apple juice everywhere - all done without the use of chemicals or harsh cleaners - just good ole scalding hot water! And Ben, he will still be covered in dog hair from his soldier bellying through the underbrush crawl, but he is no longer covered in dirt and grime and who knows what else.
To be honest, I am not sure how long this 'crawling' this will last. He is already pulling himself up onto his knees. It is a matter of days until he gets to his feet then mimics his sister and starts walking. Watch him go in the following 30 second video. And feel free to laugh at his monkey faces. He cracks us up! I would post an even funnier video of his first co-bathing experience with his sibling, but he keeps grabbing his privates in it and my site would probably get shut down by the internet police!
Emma's newest phrase: "Hey, Ems, you got a poopy diaper?" "No, Mama, I changed it last night."
No comments:
Post a Comment