Friday, July 3, 2009

Peas and thank you!

An old pal and her boyfriend stopped by today to meet the kiddos. We had a blast playing with them. At one point Emma gave Ben her favorite pink ball and said, "Here, Ben. Emma share!" I almost fell over! I wasn't sure if she was just saying it to show off, or is she was in a playful spirit as Kim and Mark are so awesome with kids!

After they left I went in the kitchen to cut up an apple for a snack. When I came back to the living room Ben had peas smeared all over his face and shirt. Emma had found the lid for the baby food jar that I had taken off earlier and forgot to throw out. She was giving it to him to eat (or lick the lid!) and he was loving every minute of it. I tried to take a picture, but it just didn't do the whole scenario justice, so you will just have to imagine the scene in your mind! I can't believe she wasn't licking the lid herself, to be honest. Maybe she really is starting to share. THANK YOU, NI HAO KAI LAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment