We hung out at my girlfriend Angie's townhouse in Burbank today. It has three sets of staircases and - wow - did they ever keep Emma busy! She went up and down them at least 20 times encouraging me to do the same. I tried convincing her that I didn't need that much exercise but apparently she thought differently with her "Come on, Mama, Steps!"
Seriously, they kept her occupied for almost the entire time we were there. I may look into adding a second story to our little rental cottage just to keep her occupied and interested in fitness!
Here is a quickie cell phone video I took of Emzilla today after we got home. She is no longer DEATHLY afraid of the plastic swimming turtle, as you can see from the video, but she still has a bit of hesitation - at least now it is a bit funny to her.
No comments:
Post a Comment