Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I think I watched an inning or none.

Way to much has happened since we last met, so I am forced to give you the short versions:

Saturday at the supermarket Ben, Emma, and I were halfway down an aisle when Emma screamed at the top of her happy happy lungs, "Whoohooooo! Mama, balloon!" It scared the crap out of me and Ben. Once I calmed Ben down, I laughed until I almost peed my pants... At the checkout stand, the cashier gave Emma a balloon and Emma said, "Tanku. Hold on tight, Mommy. Hold on tight!"

Then, Saturday evening, we took the kids to the Dodgers/Padres game with about 100 other people from our company and had a blast. As we were pulling into the parking lot I said, "Hey Emma, if the kiss-cam comes on, you have to kiss Daddy." Without missing a beat she replies, "Oh, no!" Brian nearly rear ended the car in front of us we were laughing so hard.

Before the game started, we were jibberjabbering with some friends. Emma was sitting on our buddy, Mauricio's lap. We got a sweet picture of them, then she climbed down leaving him with a soaking wet lap. Her diaper had overflown and poor Uncle Mo was the sham-wow!



To top off the evening, Emma had a blast during the wave. When it was our section's turn to stand, Brian would toss her into the air. She was laughing like a madwoman. I got the best 18 seconds ever on video. Watch it to the end and see if you fall in love with our kiddo as much as we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment