Monday, May 18, 2009

Benjiboogleheimer

Ben is on the move. I want so badly just to leave him to wiggle around on the floor but I can't as Emzilla is always nearby ready to terrorize.

He will hang out in the jumperoo chair for a bit, but after 5 - 10 minutes he is ready for something new. I swear the jumperoo has made his back, neck, and stomach muscles stronger because when I am holding him on my lap he just wants to lean forward. I have to be careful as he almost tumbled out of my arms today and did a faceplant on the floor. Good thing I played sports in high school and have pretty quick reaction times!

Daddy suggests I leave his wiggling times to when Emma is napping to which I say, "The kid wants to wiggle ALL DAY LONG and we are lucky if Emma will even take a nap anymore!" (I did get a 2 hour one out of her today! Phew!)

He is also nonstop chewing on everything. I keep mistaking his chomping for the fact that he is hungry and think maybe my milk production is down. So I thawed out some of the frozen stuff in the fridge and he doesn't want that either - he just wants to chew on the bottle.

In fart news, I tooted again this afternoon (Daddy made me eat a double double animal protein yesterday...). This time I was holding Ben when it happened. Emma heard it and asked, "Ben pooped?" You betcha - I let the baby take the blame. "He sure did. Stinky baby, huh?"

1 comment: