Sunday, April 19, 2009

Interjection junction

I am sitting here typing one handed because Bennelloni is slowly falling asleep in my left arm. We are lounging on the sofa, the ceiling fan is whirring and it is a balmy 85 degrees at 8:17pm.

I am in a grateful mood. Grateful because today was Sunday and Sunday means family day. I got to spend the last 12 hours with my 3 favorite people - toss in two hours of catching up with some old friends at their house and meeting their new baby, and top it off with some Japanese "Badminton" in my back yard as the sun was setting. The skies were blue, the sun was hot, and I was happy. Still am.

Toddler phrase of the weekend: "Wow, wow, wow!" said with dramatic intonation.

Infant phrase of the weekend: "Ooo ow. Eee!" squealed with a big gummy grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment