Yep. It's 8am and I am blogging. We have been up since 6:30am. All of us, you ask? Yes, indeed.
You see, Emma is LOVING sharing a room with her baby brother. She has had zero problem with the transition to the full size bed and no jealousy with Ben in her crib. She thinks it is hysterical to wake up with him nearby!
The downfall? If one wakes up early, both wake up early! But I am not complaining because Ben went to bed at 9pm last night and slept until 6:30am. The best part? I didn't wake up in the middle of the night to pee or breast feed or yell at a stinky dog or tell my husband to roll over because he was snoring! Not only did Ben sleep through the night, but MAMA SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT. (Insert visualization of Mama doing a silly dance around the living room...)
Good Friday, indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment