I have just spent the last 60 minutes battling Emma. It has been fascinating. She is overtired from a late night last night and a long day at school. I know this. I know she is overtired and that is why she is acting absolutely impossible. Tantrumming, screaming at me, telling me it's all my fault. As a matter of fact, she is going to move away and I am going to be sad and it's all my fault.
Guess how I handled it? I kept my cool. I spoke to her in a monotone voice. I did not cave.
How did she react to this? It made it worse!!!!! hahahahaha. Then Daddy walked in the door and rescued me. He is now dealing with hysterical Emma in the shower as I blog.
Is it bedtime yet?
It's Daddy's birthday tomorrow. Gramma Lou is coming for the weekend so we can sneak out for a date tomorrow night. Hoo...ray...
Is it tomorrow night yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment