Ben did not have school today because once a year the teachers from the school visit the kids in their homes - supposedly it fosters a familiar warm fuzzy feeling between the teachers and the students - whatever! My kid LOVES school - don't close the school! (Really what it is: a day I have to work harder to clean the penthouse before they get here! hahahaha!)
Anywhoooo, Ben had a blast showing off his toys to his teachers. He was bouncing off the walls (and the couch and his bed) with joy and was non stop chatting. One of the teachers remarked that they had never heard him speak so fluently and so much! (He is too busy playing with his pals to chat at school!) They mentioned he is a great kiddo and a joy to have in the class - always smiling. She took a pic of him with an ear to ear grin that I am hoping comes home soon as some kind of art project - fingers crossed! (If it does, I'll post it...)
I have some pics of the weekend to post. Too tired now though...
No comments:
Post a Comment