The PTA has got me busy this week. It was "Book Fair" palooza and I helped set up the books, ran the registers, and packed up the unsold merchandise. It was lots of fun - but WOW - a ton of work. I haven't worked that hard for... how old is Emma? Over 5 years!
Ben spent some time with me while I worked. He charmed all the ladies and continued his "I'm Three and three quarters and I'm no longer going to listen to my Mommy" streak. It is getting harder and harder to just 'bring him along' to my gigs.
We did sneak out to his "library school" as he calls it today. It is a play class at the library for 3-5 year olds. He is getting better at sharing, but there are still some tears each class. Today he was building a big track and he told the librarian, "Okay, now I going to build it in back of your butt," instead of simply saying "behind you." Pure descriptive awesomeness. He also very kindly (and totally unprompted) told a little boy who was playing with him, "Great job helping!"
*insert heart swell*
No comments:
Post a Comment