Eat meat sparingly? Ben has NOOOOO problem with that. He continues on his no nutrition whatsoever carbohydrate only diet. I can get steak into him about twice a month. He is even now pooh poohing the dinosaur chicken that he LOVED so very much. Great, I have a freezer full of it - BJs had it on sale and I stocked up... Emma, on the other hand, cannot get enough of MEAT. She is a dinosaur in the making. (See pic below.) She especially loves meat that has a bone in it. I swear she chewed that bone clean - better than a dog could ever do.
Ben and I have been enjoying our solo time together. It's been rainy all week so we busted out the board games. His focus is still limited so we make up the rules as we go along. Whatever works, right? Just so you know, the plastic gingerbread men game pieces need to "surf" on the cards to get to King Candy's palace...
We finally got the class list for Ben's preschool. Let the play dates begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment