Thursday, September 16, 2010

Right is right.

As I spend a great deal of time pretending to be angry at the ever boundary testing three year old, I have perfected the angry face. I will have to attempt a self portrait of this face so you can see just how mean looking it is. It is so successful, that Emma actually just asked me to, "Please stop being angry with me!"

Daddy was reading books to the kids yesterday and there was a picture of an ice cream float with a straw on one of the pages. She promptly announced that she, too, would like an "ice cream juice" to drink.

While Emma was at school this morning, Ben and I decided to scope out the Fun For All down the street from our house. It is $13 for 2 and older and $6 for under 2 (adults free). I had a dollar off coupon so I figured for 5 bucks - we should get our money's worth. And we did! The place is an indoor playground on steroids with climbing things, jumpers, pits, you name it. The best part was we got there right at 10am when they opened and had the whole place to ourselves for the entire hour we were there before having to leave to pick up Emma from school.



(15 seconds of Benny funning.)

Tonight at the dinner table Emma was squirming and I finally yelled, "Emma, sit right!" to which she sassed, "How about left?"

No comments:

Post a Comment