If ever you want to come to Port Jefferson to surprise visit us but simply don't know where we live, your best bet is to show up in the marina in the afternoon around 3 pm. We have been there every day this week flying our kite - which, by the way, I cried when I handed over the $12.99 for something I figured would break after one use. That is probably the best cash I have spent in a very long time. It has provided endless hours of free and relaxing family entertainment and the engineers of this particular model did such a great job that the thing practically launches itself into the air. Fun!!
What wasn't fun, but in retrospect is, is this:

Not only did she climb ever so precariously up onto the dresser, she dumped at least a third of a brand new bottle of powder all over the place. Yes, just in case you were wondering, I had on my "angry" face as soon as I clicked the picture.
Wow, how long did that take you to clean up? To look at the bright side, at least it wasn't the diaper cream....
ReplyDelete