This, my faithful readers, is just another reason why we love our daughter.
What happens when 2 people who don't know each other buy a house, remodel it, fall in love, make a baby, get married, make another baby, then get to know each other...
Friday, July 16, 2010
Sing it! "Can you guess what thing doesn't belong?"
I am CONSTANTLY reminding Emma that if she doesn't clean up her princess doll's slippers that Ben may put them in his mouth and swallow them and get very sick. The other day, for the 150th time, I asked her to put the slippers away because Ben was waking up from his nap. About an hour later, I went over to the door to put on my shoes so I could run down and grab the mail and this is what I found (click on the pic to see it in full blown glory):

This, my faithful readers, is just another reason why we love our daughter.
This, my faithful readers, is just another reason why we love our daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is priceless!
ReplyDelete