Ben's eating is still mystifying us. He hardly wants to eat and then doesn't yet seem to be able to digest vegetables and now his favorite fruits are throwing his intestines for a loop. I haven't found a pediatrician - it is my goal for this week, as he needs his 18 month well visit and shots and we need to figure out if the poor little guy has turned into the kid who is allergic to everything. (But he can eat and eat and eat PBJ on wheat so all is good. Protein, carbs and fruit, right?) He poo poos everything, then pooh poohs what he does eat right out. (I am so clever I can't get enough of myself right now... I just may use this line on the pediatrician to see if he/she has a sense of humor - very important in a doctor.)
We did have a blast playing in the marina near our casa the other morning. It was the perfect blue sky day, hot and humid, but as you can see from the pics, we found a great way to cool off. Ben LOVES to play in water and was soaked in minutes.

We enjoyed wandering around the piers looking at the boats and watching the ferry come into port, too!

I am enjoying our little village (population 7500 or so) more and more every day and look forward to showing it off to all of you when you come to visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment