Today, Part 2
So I forgot to journal about the best moment of the day... Our neighbor's kid had been holding his Mommy's apartment key in the grass across the driveway and he being a whole 2, dropped it and lost it in the grass so we (Emma, Ben and I) offered to help search for it, which a) GAVE US SOMETHING TO DO! and b) made us feel like we were contributing to society.
Well, Emma and I worked hard searching for the "golden" key, which was nothing more than an apartment key that was fake gold plated, but, hey, it sounds awesome to a 3 year old!
Benny - and here is where the story gets sticky - decided that he was going to play with the tree across the way... He stood at the tree for a good 8 minutes - I thought he was picking at bark... Turns out he was picking at sap and by the time I noticed, his three main fingers were webbed together as if he had stumbled across an open spout of superglue. It took a good 5 minutes of soap and HOT water to melt the stuff, and needless to say Benny didn't like the clean up so much but we finally got him able to use his digits again like a good monkey... Benny Benny benny benny benny benny boogleheimer - WE LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment