Thursday, October 8, 2009

Jason vs Michael

"The hours go by so slow but the weeks just fly by." I read this quote on the original babybunching site today and it really hit home. Some days I look at the clock wondering how I am going to fill the 14 hours of children time with activities and experiences that will help them grow into strong, healthy, charismatic, good hearted people and other times I'm like, "How is it Thursday again already!"

I watched Ben go from belly to sitting position today again. I'm not sure why, but it was such a THRILL for me. Their accomplishments are like little 'wins' for me - is that my ego talking? or am I simply a proud parent?

Emma helped me decorate the living room window with Halloween decals yesterday. They are very cute by day, but by night they scare the crap out of me. They catch my attention out of the corner of my eye and I think there is someone standing outside of the window looking in all Friday the 13th-esque. I have mini-heart attacks every 10 minutes and I am not sure if I can handle the darn things 'til halloween.

Speaking of which - I have a week to whip her up a Tinkerbell costume... I can't do it while they are awake, and I simply forget about it after they go to bed. Today at naptime I will pull out the sewing machine so I have no excuse. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment