Before I get to the Christmas part, I must remark on the photo below. While Ben was under the care of Gramma Lou he began eating steamed broccoli! (Woot! Woot!) He doesn't consume much more than the tips - and even then it is a fight, but he will eat eventually eat it - as long as it is warm (i.e. I run it under hot water at least 3 times over the course of the 20 minutes it takes him to nibble it down.). Gramma mentioned she got him to eat it with bribery, "You want ___, then you have to eat your broccoli." I am beginning to wonder if the ___ was COOKIES because every time I tell him to eat his broccoli he asks if he can have a cookie when he is done. GRAMMA LOU???
 |
| I'm only eating it because I think I'm gonna get a cookie... |
Now for XMAS part 4...
Auntie Cole gave me presents for the kiddos when I saw her way too briefly on New Years Day for our layover in LA. I meant to give them to the kids upon our return to the Penthouse, but then Daddy decided to have an organ removed and I set them aside and forgot about them until today when Ben was hounding me to open his "present with the Reindeers on it and Emma could open her present with the snowflakes." I had no clue whatsoever what he was talking about, so he grabbed my hand and dragged me into my bedroom and pointed to the presents under a pile of clothes. How he knew they were there is beyond me. Way beyond me. Kinda like how is the kid that only nibbles broccoli tops for dinner already 40lbs and a brick poop house.
 |
| I think they liked them, Auntie Cole. |
Emma received an "Enchanted Storybook" in which she gets to write and illustrate her own story. She got started immediately. This is my favorite page so far...
 |
| She went outside and found a unicorn. |
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment