Thursday, January 31, 2013

Busy Beaver Ben

It was a busy day on the Island of Sodor. (Oh dear, sorry - that was a Thomas reference. Will I ever get to make a spiderman reference?) It was a busy day on the Island of Long. Ben's preschool class had their field trip to the DENTIST! Ben was hysterical in the cleaning room. With every explanation of a dental tool / how to brush your teeth, Ben had to comment. Our absolute favorite was when the dental hygienist was chatting about healthy snacks to eat for strong teeth and Ben said, "I love to eat snacks. I put them in my mouth and they go to my tummy, then down down down to my feet, then up up up and out to my hands then back to my tummy then out my pee pee and my butt!" I turned to the mommy next to me and asked, "Did he just say what I think he said?" She nodded her head and replied, "Yeeeeeep."

I got this.

I purposely scheduled his very first dentist appointment ever for tomorrow hoping that there would be no drama as I knew he would have fun at the Dentist with his friends today. I bet you can't wait until tomorrow's blog!

Have a little faith, Ma! I'm having fun.
After a lovely visit and a goodbye goody gift bag filled with a new tooth brush, some fishy flossers, and a few stickers, we headed home - with a quick pit stop at DUNKIN! Oh, yeah. That is how we roll. Learn healthy snacks to eat, then disregard everything we learned and eat a fried circle of sugar with sugar frosting and sugar sprinkles. Aw, come on. It's not like we do this daily. Maybe twice a month? :)

Mom, I think you are the best Mom EVER!
We hit the library after lunch. Ben conquered a bunch of new wooden maze puzzles. I was amazed - I thought there was no way he would get the hang of what he needed to do so fast. Stud. I decided it was also time to clutter my wallet more, I mean get Ben his own Library card. He was so dang cute posing for the picture. Click on the pic and see if you can enlarge the photo on the card. Super cute!

"How many Thomas books can I borrow at one time?"

No comments:

Post a Comment