Monday, May 14, 2012

Black Plague 2012

Ben's fever turned into a sizable cold for him, which turned into a full blown influenza for me and Emma. Achy muscles, no appetite, fevers... All the fun stuff!

Ben is now fine. I am definitely on the mend (I can tell because I started cleaning again - haha, the OCD in me could only stand the clutter while I was down for the count). Em is in the thick of it now, no school today or ballet - boo hoo hoo! Hopefully she can beat it tonight with a decent night's sleep. Fingers crossed. Daddy seems to have dodged the bullet. Fingers crossed there, too. Please?

Lots to tell about our weekend in PA. Pics to post, too. But that will have to wait for a day or two.

And, I GET A DO OVER on my Birthday / Mother's Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment