Em is on her Winter break all week so another week without school for her. We just got home from an awesome playdate with some preK pals. Of course, Ben was odd man out amongst the girls, but that didn't stop him from having a good time. Actually he spent the first 45 minutes doing the "Flashdance". He had to poop but just didn't have the nerve to go. Every 2 minutes he would ask me, "Mom, clean my butt?" (meaning he has to go). Finally after at least 7 times of trying, I finally got stern and grip locked his thighs on the big toilet and he finally gave in and pooped. We hooted and hollered and the other two sets of parents hooted and hollered - it was quite fantastic. Later when he had to pee, he said, "Mom, go make bubbles?" code word for his pee bubbling up when it his the toilet water. When he was done peeing, he asked TO SIT ON THE SEAT AGAIN to poop! But he just farted.
I feel like we finally have a breakthrough with the poops and I may get a few hours of my life back that I have been spending following him around when I know he had to go.
PHEW! Fingers crossed! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment