Ben ran out of library books to read so I handed him "How Money Works. Stop being a Sucker." I expected him to roll his eyes but he read the book cover to cover and I was very proud of our little stud! If you need a quick and fun read that will put yourself on the road to financial literacy, buy this book!! And, then read it...while eating dinner?
I got the best early Christmas present in the mail the other day.... my SYNTHESIZER!!! Haven't laid eyes on this baby in about 13 years. I cannot wait until the power cord arrives (lol) so we can fire her up and start creating our own video game music. #familyband
Winter Indoor Lacrosse practice has begun!! Our fantastic Goalie Girl came home starving... Good thing Ichiban delivered some delicious General Tso's chicken, shrimp lo mein and wonton soup seconds before she walked through the door!!!
Phoebe is slowly becoming my running buddy. The challenge is... she runs too damn fast!! I'm beyond sore the days she runs with me. hahahahahaha. This pic has super fun meaning - in our beautiful village is a local family who bakes and bakes and bakes the most amazing bread that they sell at the farmer's market. I ran by their home and saw a Wonder Bread truck parked out front!! WONDER BREAD. lol!!! The crappiest bread on planet Earth! They were surely spying on the competition...
We had THE BEST Saturday line up in our business on Saturday - Local training from 9-11, WFG's Unstoppable Women's Event 2-6, then Elite Circle until 9:30pm!!! Made for a fantastic yet long day so I moved my cozy chair into our zoom room in out home office. :) My gas tank was over flowing with goodness!!
Mondays.... what can I say... the kiddos log into school at 7:30 and are done with their entire days work by 8:30... totally bogus, so I try to make the best of it by inviting pals in the same boat over for socialization! This Stranger Things Monopoly game took almost three hours to complete. I had the best time listening to them play... And not a damn phone or ipad in sight! (except the one on the corner of the table playing music... hahahaha) *love* Felt like an 80s afternoon flashback with my buddies.
It's that time of year!!! Jim Carey's Grinch will always be our Number one go to Grinch movie. Ben enjoys the old school animation as do the rest of us, but there is something special about this live action film and we look forward to it every year!
No comments:
Post a Comment