We have had a busy couple of days here in the bungalow... Our sweet baby no more teenager wanted a bedroom "re-do" for Christmas so Daddy is painting walls and refurbishing her dresser. We are upgrading her bed as well. We had to move her 100% out of the room to make this happen so she gets to camp out in the sunroom for a few days. Phoebe thinks it is pretty awesome to have total access to Emma's bed all day long... hahahahaha. Our main living space is a huge cluttered mess but, ya know what? I'm actually okay with that...
Speaking of silly Phoebe... this dog is the biggest joy / pain in the ass... :) We have wild turkey visitors on a regular basis and she wants nothing more than to chase them and hopefully catch one (hasn't happened yet...). She feels the same way about squirrels. My days home alone with Phoebe are spent saying, "No, Peebs, you cannot go outside and chase every single squirrel that tortures you....."
Today we did 2.5 miles including crazy Myrtle - and let me tell ya... I'm freaking sore. She makes me run way faster than I do without her. HA! (I usually like to do 5 total so I have to crate Phoebe afterwards and she chills while I run the 'hood and hit my mileage goal.)
Every Tuesday & Thursday at 2:18pm my cell phone alarm goes off (ducks quacking) reminding me to pick up the kids from school. Phoebe knows EXACTLY what that sound means and immediately runs to the door and is ready to go for a car ride to claim her BFF.
No comments:
Post a Comment