But back to my pillow. Years ago mom bought our entire family new pillows from the home shopping network. The dude selling them swore they were God's next greatest gift to human kind and even reduced the price drastically if you purchased more than three. SCORE!
We all used those pillows for a year or so. Then Mom got suckered in (but not really) by the BJs dude impulse selling bampoo pillows two pack. Mom LOVES her bamboo pillow, Dad hated it. So he impulse bought the "my pillow" and really loves it. Emma inherited the bamboo pillow, but I still used the good ole HSN pillow.
To make a long story longer... I get bloody noses every once in a while. My HSN pillow was getting pretty stained. Three nights ago I had a killer bloody nose and mom THREW INTO THE TRASH MY HSN PILLOW because she said it could not be saved. (She LIED! What really happened was I got a bloody nose at 4am. I woke her up. She told me to relax in her bed spot while she grabbed a towel to clean me up. While wiping off my face, I FELL BACK TO SLEEP, leaving mom with no other place to sleep but my bed.
You still with me?
Mom then TRIED to sleep in my bed but my old HSN pillow is flat as a pancake and covered in blood so she decided WITHOUT ASKING ME to trash it and kindly, so she thought, bought me a new pillow. Cool, right?
NO! I don't like change!!!! Remember??
For the past two days I have gotten off the bus SAD. Mom worries there is a bully bugging me or something. Really, I just MISS my flat bloody old HSN pillow.
Once mom figured that out, she looked for a solution. She realized she may still have an outcast HSN pillow on the spare bed. I raced up the stairs to find it. SHE WAS RIGHT!!! I am so happy. Even though the new pillow she bought was AWESOME, it doesn't matter, I don't. Like. Change.
Wanna see how said I was?

No comments:
Post a Comment