Sunday, December 27, 2015

363 days til Christmas

I'm not much into religion but I am one of the most Spiritual people you will encounter. This paper by Ben made me smile today when I finally decided 5 days later to empty backpacks...
Simon has no doubt been the winning present of the Season. $500 PS4 vs $24 Simon. Go figure. ;)
I love the rare occasion I wake up before this delightful creature. He is the world's most peaceful little man. #miniGandhi
Ben received a Science Box-o-tricks from Santa Clause. Guess who could care less and who reigns Science Supreme?  #miniMarieCurie
Technology rocked my Christmas world, too! This device is life changing! It even goes around rounded corners without flinching! Such suction! From carpet to hard wood without flinching!
Daddy rocked his gift as ChefDaddy tonight - a 16 inch cast iron skillet (no handle so it fits into our TINY oven)!!! I pretty much licked the pan clean...
I'm not sure what Santa was thinking, but he got Emma hair chalk for Christmas. Super cool. Super...ummm...pain in the butt?? She loves it... the pillow cases, not so much!
A rare PS4 moment. Honestly, they have no idea what they are doing. Daddy is in the basement building homemade shelves for Emma's room. They are begging me to teach them how to PS4 but I truly have NO IDEA or any desire to learn... Thank God the kids go bak to school tomorrow!!!

Oh, wait. Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment