What happens when 2 people who don't know each other buy a house, remodel it, fall in love, make a baby, get married, make another baby, then get to know each other...
Saturday, February 1, 2014
Morning giggle
Ben walked in on me while I was getting dressed this morning. "Hey, Mom, why you wearing those?" (I had on underwear and a bra.) "I'm getting dressed, buddy." "But why you wearing underpants?" (I LOVE that he calls them underpants and not underwear like most people.) "We all wear underpants, bud. You wear them. Me. Daddy. Emma." "Well, why you wearing that? (He pointed to my bra.) I don't wear that, see?" He lifted his shirt and showed me his chest - he indeed was not wearing a bra. "So why you wearing it?" "Well, it holds my boobies in place." "Oh, and so nobody can scratch 'em?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment