Well, well, well, guess who turned 5?
 |
| I did! |
For the past month he had NO interest in turning 5 - kept saying he wanted to stay 4 (can you say "challenges with transitions?") - but last week before his birthday he asked me, "Mom, how many days until I turn 5?" which led me to believe he was finally ready. He did not want to have a big party somewhere - only wanted his besties at our house, with pizza and games and cake! You got it kid.
 |
| Luckily, he invited his big sister! |
He is on a minion kick so we played "Pin the banana on the Minion!"
 |
| Jane is possibly the only girl, a-HEM (Emma), who did not cheat. |
We played Animal Charades:
 |
| That's right - I'm a butterfly! |
We ate pizza:
 |
| Time to take down the Santa in the background?? |
And we opened gifts:
 |
| The Marble Run was a big favorite! |
Ben, you are our super hero. You love to make us laugh. You still love to snuggle and give "smoochiegoochies" - for that I am very grateful.
At your well visit this week you surprised me. You followed directions, and you were so brave when you got your mmr booster - not even a tear, but I could tell from your face it hurt! You weighed in in the 95th% and height was 75th% - which is crazy because you tower over your pals and don't eat...
Maybe the weight has something to do with the birthday present from Henry and Jane!
 |
| I LOVE DD gift cards!! |
The Grandparents did not disappoint in their gift giving - let's just say Ben is in Angry Bird heaven.
 |
| I've collected ALL the sets! |
No comments:
Post a Comment