![]() |
| My handsome hubby putting together Em's bike on Christmas Eve. |
![]() |
| Me at age 24, I mean 42!! (with exceptional lighting / my good side / throw in a little black and white) HA! |
![]() |
| This pic encapsulates all the GOODNESS that is our BEN. I cannot love him any more than I do. |
![]() |
| My amazeballs little big girl. Moxie x12 / sweetness / old soul / world's biggest challenge... I love you, Emma B. |
![]() |
| Our kickarse neighbors - photo by me - and it is pure perfection so I had to post the JOY it gives me to hang with these kiddos. |
![]() |
| The sisters and their husbands. Wow, are those boys lucky to have won our hearts! Hmmmm, or maybe just maybe, it is the other way around. |






No comments:
Post a Comment