We spent the day outside enjoying the island sun at our favorite State park, Wildwood. I took no pictures because I was too busy having FUN! Wait a minute, I was actually too busy holding an exhausted Ben who partied from 2:58am until 5:35am falling back asleep only until 7:00. Seriously Ben?
But at least we were at the beach with our Huntington pals who we do not get to see very often. They have three little kiddos and we relaxed the afternoon away listening to the sound of the Sound crashing onto the beach. We finished out the late afternoon at Baiting Hallow Farm near Wildwood listening to some live music as the children slowly melted into exhausted piles of goo signaling our time to exit and bid our friends farewell.
Daddy requested a special dinner of steaks with eclairs for dessert. This is a pic of Emma after her bath trying one for the first time. She LOVED it. Surprise, surprise.
![]() |
| She likes it! Hey, Mikey! |

No comments:
Post a Comment