As my kid swap pal will be watching my kids a ton this weekend I offered to takes hers with mine on a field trip! To the oil change place! Woohoo! She agreed and off me and the awesome foursome went. Four minutes into the ride George asked, "Are we there yet?" oh boy did this kid have it coming. 40 min and only two kid disagreements later we pulled into the service dept and I marched the kiddos into the playroom. Within minutes they trashed the joint - toys everywhere - but I didn't care one bit. (Of course we cleaned up before we left!). And we each had 2 fresh baked chocolate chip cookies free! Free oil! Free cookies! What is not to love?
The service usually takes me 90 min but we were out the door in 55!! I found the secret! Bring a bunch of rug rats w you and they express your car to get u the heck out of the joint!
![]() |
| Cookie cookie cookie starts with C! |

No comments:
Post a Comment