Hard to believe it's the end of October already. Our schedule is so full that I think it makes time go by too fast! A typical week for us is Monday, piano right after school, dinner, then karate. Tuesday, Sarah comes to kidsit so I can go to the office 6-9. Wednesday - karate right after school. Thursday tends to be our relaxing day after school unless we choose to get out of the house and go to karate at 6:40p. Friday, karate right after school...
That's a whole lot of karate! But come Nov 15th, we will be pushing the pause button on karate and diving into basketball for the Winter season. Ben is joining the league this year - I'm excited for him to play especially because he enjoyed his one week of camp so much this Summer.
The kids have settled into the school year and love their teachers. I'm grateful our little island village attracts such quality educators. Ben is more focused this year and his teacher reports in that he is thriving in class. Emma has a teacher that is being a little tough on her (in a good way) and seems to truly understand her sense of humor. Homework is at a minimum but is still a battle with Emma - especially if it involves writing. She hasn't overcome her laziness yet. Here is my beauty's 4th grade picture - she looks like a teenager!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment