Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hoppy Easter!

Easter was another beautiful day and we were happy to spend it in our home. The kiddos were up by 6:45am and searching for their baskets. Ben found them in the master bathroom bathtub! Silly rabbit. Check out these sleepy faces!
The first thing the noticed were the light sabers!! There was a major battle before I even got out of bed. Emma kept saying, "I can't believe I got a light saber!!!!"
They scored some legos, too, which was a brilliant idea because they built while daddy and mommy slept another 45 minutes. Ha!
Of course, we had to have bunny shaped pancakes!
Abuelita sent the kiddos their Easter outfits - Em had hers on long enough to take the picture. SIGH.
My handsome little man...
They scored big on the egg hunt in our yard. 
Emma was definitely the better hunter!
We went hiking in Melville Park after lunch to get some fresh air. Love the bamboo forest!
Family pic!!
We busted out the Summer toys - the trampoline is back and continues to be one of my favorite purchases! Yes, he is wearing his Halloween costume on Easter... :)
This was a great movie - both kids were sucked in and designed a bunch of cool structures from scratch after watching it.
Daddy made leg of lamb to celebrate the day for dinner. I was a little freaked out when it came off the grill that it looked EXACTLY like a little lamb... Freaky.
I ordered this book and Emma and I have been reading it. If you ever want a great picture book this series does a great job in a variety of topics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment