The 3rd graders put on a "Music From Around the World" concert last week. Emma's class was Greek. She had to wear a dress for the first time in forever and was absolutely beautiful all dressed in white! Here she is with one of her pals, sweet Julia. (Her teacher is the gal standing behind them that looks like Ann Coult*er - freaks me out every time I see her.)
The pic below is Ben's depiction of his upcoming nerf battle with Emma. He drew out the map of our house perfectly! In the center is a stick figure drawing of him shooting her - hahahahahaha! They have epic battles on a regular basis and I should own stock in those nerf bullets and I have purchased enough of them in the past year.
Attention relatives: Emma is PAST the princess phase! I know I have mentioned this before, but it's for real now as she has been selling off her dresses at $10 a pop. She is using the $$ to invest in the Rubik line of toys... No complaints here.
I had my 1st jury duty day ever yesterday - not too bad - made it to 44 without having to report. The 1st two time I was summonsed, I was nursing infants and got out of it! Thankfully I made it through the day without being picked and now have a 6 year pardon. Woot! Woot! The kids were off for Easter break and had to spend the day with daddy at the office. Not the funnest way to spend the entire day do they are making up for it this morning on the playstation. Giggle.




No comments:
Post a Comment