Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Lacrosse camp

School is out and the camps have begun! 

Emma enjoyed Lacrosse camp again, Daddy did, too, as he got to be assistant coach! It was a four day camp, two hours a day in the hot sun. The bulk of the girls were studs - putting forth their best efforts and making the most of each session.
Some of the K-5 clinic girls. Can you spot Em? Pink stick, of course!
Coach Daddy

Excellent form (I think - I know nothing about Lacrosse!)

Hanging with Meg after clinic.

Ben was forced to entertain himself (lots of laps around the field!) for two hours each day as Mommy was representing at the office while Dad was coaching. I actually received excellent behavior reports on a daily basis from not only Coach Daddy but many of the parents who were there watching their kids that know us. Yay, Ben!
Sure, I'll hang with Meg, she may be my future prom date!
One, two, three BREAK! (Many thanks to Meg's mama for taking pics and sending them to me - hooray for technology!)

No comments:

Post a Comment