Sunday, August 4, 2013

My babies...

Last Monday morning I left my babies in the care of my big sister, her hubby, and their two awesome kiddos, Leah and Frank as Daddy and I departed on our yearly mentoring convention in Las Vegas for a whole week.

While we were gone for 6 whole days, the kiddos had all kinds of fun. I will eventually post pictures of the adventures when I receive them (hint, hint picture holding people) but apparently they fished, built bird houses, swam, played on playgrounds, stayed up way past their bed time, slept until 8:30 am (even BEN!!!! What the heck???), and basically had a blast...

Can I tell you all how very blessed I am to have nearby (four hour drive plus traffic through NYC, oi) family who are willing to jump in and take over when Daddy and I need 'em?? Thank you, Aunt Lisa and Uncle Dennis, then Gramma Lou for the sleep over. I never ever ever at one point throughout the week was worried my kids weren't being attended to in the best possible way. You cats are the best family a mama could ask for...

WAIT, except for this ONE moment of doubt.............
Yes, that happens to be my ONLY son being tossed into the deep end wearing nuttin' but a 99¢ store inner tube. Apparently he LOVED it and REQUESTED multiple tossings... Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment