Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Benism

Ben has a bladder of steel, Em still wakes with a 5 pound pull up. I am not at all worried about it, as I said before, when she gets it, she will get it.

That being said, Ben woke this morning soaked. It is a RARE happening, so absolutely no complaints from us parents. The funny part is this:

Ben ALWAYS wakes before any of us. Yet, today Daddy and I were up and about before either kid woke. It was so quiet and lovely in the penthouse... I'd forgotten how peaceful mornings can be because Ben usually wakes with the birds! At 8:15 I was in the kitchen putting the dishes away and I heard the kid's bedroom door open and close. Next thing I know, a naked Ben is standing in the kitchen with his wet pajamas in his hands telling me there, "must be a leak in the roof that got him all wet" and wondered what he should do with his wet clothes.

HE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE SERIOUS.

When I asked him if maybe he had an accident, he was adament. "No, mom. Come see. I'll show you where it dripped from. The roof has a crack in it."

PERFECTION, this kid. PERFECTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment