Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ninja Ben

The past two nights Daddy has slept on our comfy couch because his back is raging. He finds when he sleeps there he does a better job of elevating his legs and wakes up functioning better than our fancy Tempurpedic mattress. I kind of agree. I get the BEST sleep on that dang cheap sectional sofa! I am considering trashing our bed and replacing it with the same sofa we have in the living room! We parents would sleep better and there would be a ton more space in our bedroom suite! :)

But enough about us... Ben, Ninja that he is, has every night this week that Daddy has been on his own in the living room, snuck into our bedroom and snuggled in with me. I don't even notice until I go to roll over and he is all spooned up on my back. This kid is good! 

He has got me to wondering if he wanders in every night while we sleep and assesses the situation. Usually it is mom plus dad in full size bed equals no room for Ben so he goes back to his bunk. But the past few nights he has been all, "Sweet! Dad's broken! I get the fancy Tempurpedic!" (vs the $99 BJs brand...)

No comments:

Post a Comment