It possibly was due to the fact that I was surrounded by family - we made the rainy trek to PA for an overnighter. But worth all the driving to celebrate with family!
Ben fell asleep just as we were nearing Gramma Lou's house. Daddy carried him indoors and in his sleep, Ben asked for Gramma's geo-track trains. Some things never change...
This pic was taken Mother's Day morning. How lucky am I?
![]() |
| I had no intention of dressing them in jailbird matching costumes... |
Busy week once again... So busy that Ben, after an "I WANT TO PLAY ON THE IPAD BUT YOU WON'T LET ME" tantrum, got sent to his room this afternoon and all of the sudden it got real quiet. To me that means mischief but to Ben it means, "Fine, I'll catch up on some needed sleep!" I cannot tell you the amount of work I got done in the ensuing 90 minutes - it was so darn quiet in the Penthouse! When I told Daddy what happened, he casually mentioned that maybe we should send Ben to his room every afternoon... (By the way, have I mentioned [minus one trip to the emergency room because Ben took a header off the top bunk and knocked himself out cold] how much I LOVE these bunk beds? Seriously! Do you know how much clutter I can hide in those gigantic drawers???)
![]() |
| Well, hello naptime. Long time no see. Don't be a stranger! |


Your bangs are getting cuter by the second. Glad you had a better birthday this year.
ReplyDelete