Monday, April 29, 2013

Lost moment #147

Did I ever tell you crazy readers that I had to delete the Amazon app from the iPad because (before Angry Birds) I kept catching them "shopping" for things they wanted? I saw that my cart had 17 items in it and I was all, "Yo, Daddy, what are you buying?" And he was all, "Yo, Mama, I have no idea what you are talking about!" We looked at the items in the cart and they were all Thomas or Barbie things so we guessed the culprits to be both children. I don't think they knew what they were doing (putting items in the cart), I think they were just touching random buttons. When we reviewed our browsing history we were certain they had been looking for days. As they don't know the password and NEVER WILL, I wasn't concerned my bank account was depleted, but I was bothered that they "wanted" so much crap when clearly have lots to enjoy here in the Penthouse. Therefore, gone! Deleted off the iPad! (I still have it on my phone - just hidden in a folder! Figure that one out, WonderBen!)

Moral of the story, the kids only need to see you do something once technologically and they get it. The Gramma's need a few more times. :)

Good thing they both have Ben to teach them.

No comments:

Post a Comment